Quote Redux
(7/14/2009 09:19:00 PM)
The long overdue quote book is back with a vengeance.With an H1N1 pandemic on the loose, a certain someone still wants us to remember:
"DON'T PANIC!"
Continuing with our regular programming...
You know what? In order for the visualiser to work, you must turn it on. - Someone on Jie Hui's manhandling of the visualiser.
You just insulted the pretty lady because you just called her a cow.
On HC's rumoured abortion rate, please be glad that we do not see the following two incidents:
- Junhui I'm pregnant please kick me in the tummy!
- Good Morning HC, another young HC lady has just had an abortion! (Imagine the morning annoucements!)
I'm married but I'm available (A double entendre perhaps by an unwitting lecturer?)
The old one is dying from all the germs that are floating around and mutating and attacking me.
Jamie and Jiehui, you can have your private moment after this.
If your book had nerves, it would be the most painful book on Earth. - MOSAT on Indeterminate's improper usage of McMurry.
*While engaged in an intense heated discussion*
Ooi, obviously you don't agree. (Pats visualiser)
*Visualiser lights come on*
See I dont need Joe.
F is the most electronegative in the world. It only takes and never gives.
In the heat of SYF, we now know the secret to getting golds.
"What do you get when you react phenol and concentrated nitric acid?" -Keat
"Gold with Honours!" -MOSAT
"Where's Jiehui?"
"SYF Harmonica" - GK
"Because he always remind us it must be moist [litmus paper test for ammonia]"
Using picturesque personification to demonstrate biochemistry...
"In the valley the R-group will be suffocated"
By a reputed person of authority on these issues:
"What Poisson? So vulgar."
"Eh you don't know English, I don't know Chinese" -Wangjue
Wise words from unknown:
"Electrons cannot go into solution because they cannot swim. They will get drowned."
"Spectator ions don't take part in reactions. They cheer the reactants on."
By an H3 Lecturer:
-"Next time you can name your children aryl halide"
A student comments on above lecturer:
-"Esters are sweet. Crystals are pretty. XX XXXX is sexy."
*The following quote was demanded to be officially quoted by HRH*
"I OFFICIALLY don't like Jun Hui" - HRH
The following shows the success of the Green Club in getting people into the act.
*Points at blanco*
"It's ozone safe. Hello, I'm environmentally friendly!!"
-MOSAT in response to criticism that the volatile substances released during the copious usage of blanco would harm the environment"
Illustrating royal stamina...
"I must be an example" - HRH
15 Minutes later...
"I don't care about being a role model anymore." -HRH
And also showing the sway of Jun Hui...
"Write down. Jun Hui said my set up [Physics Skill D] is fantastic!" - HRH
After witnessing a cruel murder of a helpless insect by HRH...
"You are more harmful to the insect than the insect is to you" - Liza on HRH's justification.
"I think I know why [you are cold]. You are all sitting down while I'm walking around."
"Teacher, why don't we walk around and you sit down?" - GK
"So many of you put nucleophilic substitution that I feel like substituting you."
Wise words from the trio:
-"Having a world government isn't all grace and no gloom."
-"A lazy person without a calculator will not calculate 12 x 13 but will ask someone else."
-"An inventor goes through a period of laziness."
"Oh my gosh I didn't realise that my class had 2 eye candies for the past 1 and a half years." - XXX XXX after HRH told him that his 2 long sought idols (whom he saw just days ago at an EDB forum) were HRH and TGCXR.
"She dreamed of me as an evil witch!!!" -HRH
"Don't worry in the end she died" - Jia Hui
Tips on fashion sense and getting called out for questions during lecture:
"You want to be noticed, wear something bright."
"Proximity: A good word to use when playing scrabble."
"You all have photographic memories. Needs to be developed."
Literally speaking...
"I think you are very hot, so I bought you a fan." -Hanwen
"If you give me the phrase again (Since the Industrial Revolution...), I will regurgitate my lunch on you."
"The next time I come here, you better prepare medical supplies like a defibrillator..."
-Someone upon hearing the suggest that fetuses cannibalise each other in the womb.
"Chronological order?! A, B, C, D, E?"
*slams wall*
-Reaction of someone after hearing the suggestion that chronological order equals alphabetical order.