Quotes of 6H (Part II)
(4/03/2009 10:40:00 PM)
"Why do you do so well in the test?" - Mr Gow
"We think of you and Mrs Loh when we do our test" - Coco
"Is that why your English became that bad?"
"Mrs Tham why don't you go? (To Cambridge)" - Unknown
"I think I have seen enough of Jennifer" – Mrs Tham
"To Jennifer: I think I Like you" – Unknown scribble found in Auditorium
"So you must bow down before the great Queen and prostrate yourself and beg for her forgiveness." - TGCXR, spelling out the guidelines of What To Do If You Ever Incur Her Majesty's Wrath
"Yes"- HRH
A short time later...
"I don't like prostrating. I like grovelling" – HRH
"Ha. Jun Hui not knowing anything is like a giraffe in a baby pool ... 'Help help my legs are wet!!!' "- Louis
"I'm not wearing anything" – Jamie
"[after some conversation] I'm nineteen..."
"I offer to pay for his medical bills and he accuses me of being naggy???"
"You PDF me?"
"This is not the Mona Lisa!! ... Not every smiling face is the Mona Lisa!!!"
"Why are you fighting with me over love for Jamie?" - Keat
"Cause I love her more" – Kiayee
"Do not write nonsense" - Keat
"That's the only thing I can write." –Kiayee
"You go out for 5 minutes to talk to Chou Chou is it?" - Keat
"Only 5 minutes?" – Jamie
"The school is burning down and you are playing soccer?!??!?"
"Jun Hui is the papa of 6H"
"I'm like so PRO" – HRH
"I'm Bruce Lee" - Jamie and Coco on separate occasions
"So why are you asking me to stop doing my tutorial to reflect at this sacred moment at 12.15 pm??" – MOSAT
"Oh no!!! I hate myself!!!! I just spit saliva somewhere [on his complex numbers supplementary exercise]" – MOSAT
"What do you get when you react phenol and nitric acid?" - Keatying
"Gold with Honours!" - MOSAT
To round off, a word of inspiration of those in need...
"With KMnO4, everything is possible." - Mrs Tham
AXIOMS of 08S6H
- Ms Claire's Rule of Eating in GP: Whatever you eat, everyone else in the class must eat.
- MOSAT's Fundamental Theorem: Whatever MOSAT says with regard to himself (especially those with a negative tone) is 99.99% likely to be untrue.
- HRH JWS's First Law: When in doubt, ask someone.
- HRH JWS's Second Law: When in doubt about 08S6H's proper location, look to JeremyL, the Supreme Dictator of 08S6K
- HRH JWS's Third Law: For everything else, there's JUN HUIIII...
[minor edits by tgcxr]