Quotes of 6H - TBC
(3/12/2009 08:03:00 PM)
Updated and edited :D Please feel free to add on!
I'm not acting cute. I'm naturally cute. – Mrs Chua
I wish I could become Junhui. – Jamie
I cannot help but rant about my mentor. – MOSAT
I'm not shitting you, I'm shitting me! – Jamie in response to Keatying's "Why you shit me?"
- To inspire minds like you – Mrs Eileen Tan's response to Basket's "Why did you become a teacher?"
- Even when Wu Shuang isnt around you are still so noisy! – Mrs Tham to the class when HRH was in Cambridge
- I know you are freezing, but I'm melting! – Ms. Claire
- So you're a mad chemist that can bake! – Ms. Claire on Ming Yang
- I see you are still as explosive/noisy (the record is unclear) as ever! – Mrs Tham after her return
- Mrs Ho was very impressed by your class! – Mrs Tham on her leave of absence
- Do you feel old when you look at the J1s? Cause I do... – HRH and her aging depression
- I must learn from Jeremy. – HRH
- I don't want to come and I don't want to pay. – Hanwen on the gala dinner.
- I'm in a class who believes there is a country ruled by King Chong Ri filled with Al Qaedians! We are all Al Qaedians! This should put me out of my misery! – Ms. Claire on the outrageous claims of Coco and Basket
- He (Han Ee) knows he is writing a bad essay but he still continues cause he doesnt have enough foolscap paper! – Ms. Claire
- I heard Swedenland? Where is Swedenland? – Ms Claire on the translation of 瑞士
- Terrorism had existed since animals were roaming the Earth. It is our nature for us to terrorise others when we find mates or other animals that terrorise our young ... (Incomplete due to excessive laughter) – Jie Hui
- Children, let's go to E204. Mummy Tham is coming. – TGCXR
- On the issue of MOSAT trying to deny his laughter,
I smile when I take a photograph. - MOSAT
But there isn't a camera here, is there? – Indeterminate
I can imagine that there's an imaginary camera here *points in front of him* - MOSAT
- Whining is something only I can do in class. – HRH
- On the issue of physics,
Do you understand physics? – HRH
*Some time later* What if I said yes? – Indeterminate
Then HRH will throw you into a dungeon for the rest of your life. – Keat
Then what if I said no? – Indeterminate
Then HRH JWS will throw her arms around you and give you a big kiss! – Keat
*Stunned silence follows*
- Mr. Yeo, you're so nice. - Wang Jue
I'm very obliging. 你要我圓就圓,要我扁就扁. - Mr. Yeo
- We need a special event in school every day – Kaka
Isn't seeing Moxiang a special event already? – Keat
No, but seeing Kiayee is. – Kaka