intro

(1/13/2009 11:11:00 PM)

A sample of what someone's self-intro might be like...with no malice intended. Names have been contracted to protect the privacy of some. Questions in italics.


My full name is LKY (not the LKY that appears later) but really, I would like you to call me Mrs LKY.

The subjects I take are PCMEG and I think my strongest subject is any main academic subject, because that is where I can see my beloved LKY whereas my weakest subject might be PE because that is where I am not able to stand next to LKY all the time. And oh, btw, my former sec sch is a good school, but LKY didn't go there, so, well, not much of a comparison, is there?


It makes me really happy when I see LKY and really sad when I don't. When I wake up in the morning, I look forward to school because of LKY. Can't you take a hint?


When you want to tell somebody something wonderful about me, you can call my LKY. His/her name is LKY and speaks the language of love.


I think GP is wonderful, because LKY is there with me.

I expect to like/dislike gp because see above. With LKY, all things are wonderful. And blissful. And perfect. For more details, please refer to thesaurus.com.

My idea of a good lesson is one without LKY. And in that definition, a good lesson would be one that I would pon without a second thought.


What are your interests? What do you feel passionate about? What makes you go crazy?

Tell me about you- what kind of person are you? Are first impressions of you always wrong? How do you want me to view you? How do you want me to get to know you better/ What do you wish for? What’s the name of your childhood teddy bear? In short, anything abt you to help me appreciate what a wonderful person you are.


Repetition does not bore me: LKY, LKY, and LKY! I think I must be the luckiest person in the world, to be able to find my beloved LKY so early in life. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned; likewise heaven hath no wonder like a woman loved and treasured like I am! How lucky I am!


There is only one teddy bear that means anything to me now-and it is that lovely LKY that I love to cuddle!


If there’ s some things about yourself that you could change, what would it be? Why?


My age- so I can marry LKY NOW!


What do you expect from jc life? What do you feel abt jc life?

I don't think I can ask for anything that I don't already have. Love makes the world go round, doesn't it? And so I feel nothing but the most absolute happiness whenever I think about the wonder that is jc life:)


Do you have anything to ask me? What are your expectations of me?
Will you come to our marriage? We hope to have your blessing:)
by tgcxr