Consolidation of HW's pictures
(11/06/2008 10:20:00 PM)
The following pictures are taken by Hanwen with captions from Hanwen and commentary from yours truly. Hanwen, sorry for deleting all the other posts, but I've kept EVERYTHING from them, including the captions! Don't kill me!{Am adding some relevant photos, with my comments, in these {}s-tgcxr. Please forgive me for meddling with the order. Was also too lazy to do the rotating.}
Beauty, and solitude ...
{Mr Stone posing obligingly for the shot.}
{Play is beneficial to young children!(For more details, please see our WR)}
{Here we see the "revival of traditional games", thanks to the efforts of our group leader, Xiaorui. }
{Even our ST gets into the act of promoting traditional games.}
{Ong Mugger Yang, however, is unaffected by the general atmosphere.}Thank you Liza, for making HW the handsome V!

{Remember, remember, the 5th of November, with lots and lots of fire...}Nice wife... Kia Yee, if u dont start cherishing today, one day she may be gone... [I agree that I will make a nice wife (except maybe I can't do housework and thus my husband-to-be will either kill me or himself), but I protest at that fictitious link. It's totally untrue.]
only the most intelligent can start the fire! [Kudos to that. No fire = no food = sad us]
don't forget them!
{Post-PW Pyromaniac}I AM VERY HAPPY, and honoured, thank you HRH, for serving the cake! haha.-HW [Tsk tsk, how can you make HRH do the work of a slave. You shall be condemned to a painful death for that, HW!]
Let us remember her, forever.
Guo Kai, so handsome... She surely loves you. [o.O]