Pictures again!

(8/18/2008 01:09:00 AM)

Hey friends! Photo-spammation time again from the 6H Cambridge-ions (:


The ULTIMATE EVIL of England - TESCO. It tempted me into spending SGD160 over. ): But it was huge and fun!


Westminster Abbey. Sorry for the lousy shot, but the sun was up there and i couldn't make it go away.


St. Margaret's Church. It's a House of Commons of Westminster Abbey or something like that. Very pretty.


Platform 9 3/4. No need for explanation here (:


Shooting star @ Newhall! It was super nice (:


The Tower Bridge in London opening. All of us were super excited when we saw it open and cam-whored like crazy. I have at least 20 of this bridge's photos.


Cambridge Street Market


3 of us on a bridge. I wonder how come the bridge can tolerate our weight. As you all probably know, our dear friend (?) in the middle isn't exactly a feather (Not that I am either, but whatever).


The Big Ben and Houses of Parliament. Cool huh.


Close-up of the Big Ben!


Breakfast @ Newhall. It's the same food everyday ):


Dinner - Lasagna! Mmmm...


We even had BBQ one day too! Our friend had 2-3 burgers. Fantastic appetite, don't you think?


OK, so that's about it. If you guys want I will bring my laptop on Wednesday to show you photos! It's our 2nd last day in Cambridge already, and I really don't want to go back. ): But all good things must come to an end and I'll take away all the fantastic memories here along with me back to Singapore! See you guys at the airport then! Don't be late and don't get lost and don't do stupid things! (:

Regards,
You-know-who
by o.O