Photos
(8/07/2008 03:20:00 AM)
Sigh.I decide to be nice and upload photos at least. I know that some of you out there will die of withdrawal symptoms if you don't get to see certain people ...
This is Newhall College where we are staying. Unfortunately I don't have photos of the room to show. The one in the picture is the dining area, by the way. The food is not bad, and the portion as big. I have also resorted to wasting food, sadly. It's renamed Edward Murray College or something because some guy called Murray gave 30 million pounds to the school.
This is Girton College, one of the oldest colleges in London. That's where we're studying. It's super huge and we had a hard time finding our way around.
Outside our classroom.
This is our classroom. There were only, like, less than 20 students. Obviously 6K owned everybody except Mrs Chua in the room. And Mrs Chua got scolded for talking too much :P Ok lah, she was teaching me and jamie because I am noob. The lecturer couldn't tell that she was a teacher not a student! hahas. His reaction was like, big when Mrs Chua told him.
I thought this was interesting. They actually keep track of all the accidents on this road and posted it on a signboard (: We saw this on the way to buying lunch at a convenience shop.
Cam-whoring outside the convenience shop (BTW, Mrs Chua cam-whores ALOT. And talks/SMS on her phone alot too. Her phone bill is so going to explode in the mail.) The food was OK. According to Kaka, they charge 6pence for the plastic bag (which can be used as compost) but I didn't pay a single cent for it o.O
Punting on Cambridge River! Here you see our "famous personalities" punting, which is sort of like rowing the boat, albeit with a very looooooong stick. We saw ducks and a small French boy that said Bonjour to us when we passed him! To top it all of, we saw a person fall into the river while he was punting. Oh, and Basket tried to topple Mrs Chua and Jamie into the river :P