xiaorui's results

(5/18/2008 10:02:00 PM)

h n1 t1 t1' n2 t2 t2'
0.555 20 29.44 29.34 15 25.26 25.4
0.493 17 23.68 23.66 15 24.75 24.78
0.455 19 22.7 22.83 15 24.09 24.3
0.407 20 25.18 25.27 15 23.63 23.7
0.345 20 21.8 23.4 15 23.38 23.38
0.26 25 25.13 25.07 15 22.89 23.04

Mass of pendulum bob = 0.069 kg

Disclaimer:
I typed the table in excel so .x0 (where x is a random number) appears as .x. I am also not responsible for any sf error- this is simply what came off her paper.

Further disclaimer:
The two data highlighted in bold and red are actually anomalous. You might want to change it to approx. 25.1 for both t1 and t1' to artificially rid the anomalies. (Added by Jun Hui)

Rather embarassingly, I would also like to point out that due to some very bad placement, I was placed in a position where my handwriting became slightly ambiguous. Simply put, I couldn't really read my own handwriting.

You can laugh now.
by tgcxr