Transcript - cont'd
(4/16/2008 10:10:00 PM)
SL enters. He is holding a bottle of the authorized court drink - chrysanthemum. He urges us to tell him what happened, saying that he "has no idea" and wants "to hear from the both of us".JG explains about the presentation ... boring ... and the next night somebody posted on the tag-board telling us to go and look at the 6H blog. They saw the critique by KY about the presentation. The members of that group felt that there were some inaccuracies ... sounded to subjective ... more blog posts about their mistakes ...
SL: Is that correct?
Keat Ying (hereby referred to as LKY) does not agree with the over-subjective part and that KY [did his best to give] a balanced view and that it was *qualified* and thinks that some 6K people felt that way as well.
Wei Sin (hereby referred to as WS) elaborates in the alien concepts used in the general deluge of equations and the unstopped references to Physics Olympiad.
LT thinks that Zhe Wei (hereby referred to as ZW) meant it to be a joke, just like our post was not meant to "tekan" them ... not meant to "zan" them ... [our blog post] was neutral and entertaining ...
YS points out that it depends on who is the one reading the post.
J: depends on [one's] interpretation ... If you take it at face value it may generate some over-reaction. .
LT + LKY point out that a random flamer ("You've found another way to cover up your inadequacies. Go you!") was not from 6K.
Random senior: You can log onto Cbox and check the post.
WS: Basically both parties apologised.
SL: I am curious to know... who started this thing about me sending the SMS?
Many invisible arrows flew around as the seniors attempt to look innocent.
Senior + J conclude it just came out.
YQ feels it got this way becasue it was an online thing.
SL: Though I only relayed [one message] for each class you can see your seniors are very enthusiastic and they're creative, they know what is going on. I don't think 07S6H and 07S6K seniors had any problems ...
SL: I amd just here to listen. I am not here to judge. I shall let your seniors conduct it.
Senior: How that you've acknowledged the problem, how do you propose to rectify that?
YS proposes SMTP outing.
LT: Brothers do quarrel right? But I think we're mature enough to solve this [on our own].
WS: The whole cohort didn't know ... Nothing happened at all so I think we shouldn't do anything about it.
XR: 无谓.
SL: Something must be done.
LT: We have SMTP enrichment together.
Court degenerates into disparate mutterings.