the power of context
(4/01/2008 10:16:00 PM)
Congrats to coco! This means that our class has a 100% success rate when it comes to council nominees (showing how pro we all are once again!).Btw if you want to know how pro artemis truly is...look no further than the (rather imperfect) transcript of a conversation I had with my friend (fyi she isn't from artemis):
Me: My fac is the pro-est ok? (I know there's no such word as pro-est either, but I tend to take more liberties with my spoken language (don't think dirty ok?))
Her: You're from artemis right?
If you're not from artemis, please stop reading here.
Me: Wow I just said the pro-est fac and you knew I'm from artemis?
Her: No lah...I just remembered you and [another person] are from the same fac...
And just as an aside, 1/3 of ares council 2008 is from og 22!