peace not war!
(4/10/2008 09:32:00 PM)
Dear 6H and 6K,while I am chuffed to find that you have been engaging in discourse with passion, it is not a good idea to continue this battle between classes. I thank Jeremy for his diplomacy and tact in handling this matter, and I don't think 6K ever intentionally meant to go overboard with their presentation - they were merely carried away having done *that* much preparation, I believe for it. The behaviour of some 6kers might seem strange to some 6hers, however they are just *like that*. So, accept everyone for the way they are, warts and all. It is also not a good idea to start flaming people online - any personal disputes should be settled in the boys' toilet at best (I'm kidding). After this, there will be no more comparison made between classes, I hope. Do continue to exhibit more positive and constructive feedback to each other if possible. We draw on the strengths of each other and learn from each other's mistakes as well. I recommend reading Tolstoy's War and Peace as well. It might change your life.
P.S: I think Kia Yee was just having a really bad day.
Love and peace. :P