court proceedings disclaimer

(4/15/2008 10:23:00 PM)

While everyone is eagerly anticipating the incomplete transcript done by yours truly and typed out by LKY, who is sadly not equipped with the ability to decipher my handwriting. To be fair to her, I couldn't decipher one or two of the words myself. Blame it on my eagerness to take everything down.

Just a disclaimer here:


Said court scribe, despite being great, wonderful, and all that, is sadly
unable to make her hand move as quickly as the mouths of people, especially her
own. (This is not because said author has a motor mouth, but because her hand
slows down as her mouth speeds up.) In addition to that, in the process of
adding descriptive verbs to the sentences and attempting to make the whole
transcript more coherent, yours truly might have introduced connotations that
were not intended by the speakers themselves.

Also, due to said scribe's limited social circle, Jeremy (the 6k ct rep)
got demoted to '6k guy' in my records until I found out who he was (halfway
through the proceedings). I present my unreserved apologies to the affected
parties, including Mui Suan.

After giving the matter some consideration I am forced to admit that an outing is probably a good idea. I shall not bore everyone with an extensive account of my convoluted thought processes, however, since everyone has much better things to do.

Finally, to better facilitate intra-SMTP bonding, I would like to present an SMTP song. Anyone familiar with large purple dinosaurs should know this one.

I love you
You love me
We are one SMTP
To 6h, 6k and s7B
Let's hold hands and be happy

Suggested hiding locations for the author would be welcome.

by tgcxr