April 4

(4/07/2008 09:10:00 PM)

This is the time when you run out of time yet have tonnes of inspiration left over. What to do in such trying times? As it is, todays Straits Times (April 7), includes an article on blogging leading to stressful lives and even death *shock* .

April 4 was an insane day. Maybe it was because Jupiter was rising into Aquarius and Venus setting leading to unfavourable astrological conditions. Or maybe he was trying to absorb energy from the tray. Or maybe its because I'm going insane, so things seems relatively insane to my point of reference.



Image 1: Someone attempting to balance a tray like those kacang puteh sellers of yore.



Ok the above reasons were nonsensical. Try as I might, there is no way I could explain his action, especially since I forgot the full details of his explanation. So nevermind about it. Probably it wasnt that nonsensical as you think, since I'm heading towards lunacy.

I could have gone on onto a discussion of the physics of birdies, but then I decided not to due to the fact that this is Short Run production and time is the fixed FOP. Thus I shall move on!



We were also treated to an cultural performance on bhangra. As again, videos without sound will be uploaded if I remember.




Image 2: The eternally happy dancing bhangra dancers. Seems like stunt-free bhangra indeed is enjoyable.




Image 3: Several communist students dancing their own socialist interpretation of bhangra, which emphasizes communal benefit at the expense of individuality.


(Here seen from the fact that we cant see their faces at the back)



Then we had the Hat That! Intro by our faculty committee.




Image 4: Two men engaging in either :



a) Acts of sado-masochism.


b) Obscene acts threatening public decency.


c) Desperate attempt at self promotion.

You take your pick.




Image 5: In this scenario the man in front is:


a) Unfortunate and lost


b) A blatant attention seeker whom is blind/extremely unresponsive to notice that a dustbin is on his head.


c) Part of an desperate marketing ploy to attract attention. (Or AA in the 08S6H vernacular)


Again, you choose.


Oh, do try to go for Hat That! I (in conjunction with Keat Ying) have an option on going to this class outing which will take effect when at least 11 people are going (Otherwise it lacks meaning). So if you want more people to go, do try to go so that we start a chain reaction. Currently only 9 people are going, so only 2 more people are needed!


So here I end off. Do remember about the Economics blogging competition! (i.e. Do apply economic concepts to every post, whether relevant or not)
by Indeterminate