USCD

(3/08/2008 08:31:00 PM)


I appreciate your comments. However I would firstly like to note that the photos were taken AFTER flag-raising, thus fitting you into the scene of the crime.



More notably, your post is based on 1 assumption: that I would like to be in your power. That is not true. Basically I am happy with what I have, especially with the USCD! (Ultimate Stunning Camera of Doom!)













Image 1: Sitting on a specially designed regal throne constructed out of Carrefour "Strong, Soft and Super Absorbent" Tissue Paper, the forbidding eye of the USCD stares at itself.






In case if it escaped your notice, the USCD has unimaginable powers. I shall not reveal too many details as it is an top secret invention, but it will suffice for you to know that it converts the energy of millions of moving electrons into vast quantities of electromagnetic radiation and gravitational radiation which causes a disturbance in the local space-time fabric. This disturbance is capable of generating huge neuronal activity in subjects exposed to its effects, temporarily disabling them. In addition, the electromagnetic radiation induces resonance structures in various objects, which depending on the electromagnetic susceptibility of the subject, may trigger detectable effects. Several illustrations will be provided below, some of which are familar:













Image 2 & 3: Cases of individual and group subjects exposed to an attack by the USCD. Thankfully they managed to survive the incident. In these cases, notably in the 3rd image, the material exposed to responded by damaging absorption followed by reradiation of vast quantities of energy which were recorded here.




Image 4: A picturesque image of the moon and its surroundings without the electromagnetic emission from the USCD.







Image 5: With the usage of the flash function in the USCD, absorption of vast quantities of radiation result in the re-emission of light of various wavelengths, brightening the image.




More importantly though, the energy absorbed triggered massive vibrations in the moon as it tried to hide behind the telecommunications tower. However, the Earth had nowhere to hide, a could only respond through local wobbles resulting in such an image.




Also, as the atmosphere faced its greatest input of energy since the appearance of the sun, causing it to absorb and reradiate the emitted radiation in the form of red light, turning the skies seen here reddish orange (The colour of Fe3+ ions incidentally).










Images 6 & 7: Closeup images of the Full moon without the electromagnetic emission from the USCD and with the emission function used. Note that the Moon appears brighter due to the huge quantity of electromagnetic radiation focused on it, and that the telecom tower seems to vibrate, an artifact resulting from the tremendous vibrations emitted by the Earth as this photo was taken.



Image 8: Last but not least, the USCD itself is vulnerable to its own electromagnetic emission. By taking this image, the USCD had suffered serious internal injuries. Shortly after this image was taken, the USCD emitted a earthshaking BEEP, annihilating its carefully and painstakingly constructed regal throne made from Carrefour "Strong, Soft and Super Absorbent" Tissue Paper.

No worries though, by keeping it in a climate controlled environment of a high temperature of 300K, where its internal organs are kept on life support, it will recover before the end of the March Holidays, illustrating the regenerative power of modern technology.

Oh before I forget (Its so easy to forget the multiple varied functions of the USCD), the USCD also comes with an ultimate focused attack that does infinitely more damage than 1000 nuclear warheads aimed towards the entire Earth, reducing anything in its path to the limit of 1/x when x approaches 0 from the negative x-direction. Worse still, it does not self destruct after the attack, enabling it to perform the same attack multiple times.

Its name? Actually, I have not thought of its name, since having an innately kind and gentle disposition, I have not used this function before. And I deem it best that this should not be leaked to the general public. (Though if you have an active mind, I'm sure you can imagine it right ahem *Guo Kai* ahem *STOP TRYING TO EMBROIL ME IN SCANDALS* ahem ? I apologise for having such a bad cough today.)

In short, with a WMD that can scare the life out of heavenly objects, humans, inanimate objects and even itself that also has an vertical supply curve and a positively infinite demand curve even at positively infinite prices, not even Mastercard nor Xin Rong can have this.

I have no need to feel jealous, and lets just leave it at that.


by Indeterminate