An update to my earlier stand and post
(3/20/2008 08:06:00 PM)
Firstly, I'm heavily pleased to note that positive politics are indeed working for these past few days. It is indeed an positive development that hopefully will withstand the test of time and greed.Now onto the topic. After witnessing several old and new scandals occurring during today's CIP and capturing photos of them, I have decided to amend my previous statement. Now, I may occassionally take photos of scandals, but I will not upload them onto this blog (barring any further amendments which are highly unlikely)
Of course the previous exception holds. Again, I reiterate that I will not be the first to introduce new scandals onto this blog. Also, to protect the privacy of the innocent, I will consider removing the faces of the innocent in scandalous pictures that I may be forced to upload.
Notably, to the intended reader of the previous sublimal message, please note that just as you have taken artistic license with me, I have similarly taken artistic license on your character (actually not by a lot, there are a few bits of truth lying in there, no matter how insubstantial they may appear to you.)
So now we are even. Ok? We can now happily let it be status quo ante bellum, which was that this blog is intended to be 100% scandal free. So no strikes on me, and no strikes on you. Its that simple.
As it is, I'm sure that today's experience has allowed you to understand that it is both in yours and mine interests to keep it this way. We do not want to start massive edit wars in this blog.
Lastly, please do post more! Variety and diversity are definitely good things to have in this blog. Posts do not need to incorporate knowledge, though thought, effort and meaning needs to be present. As it is, I'm sure that this post is easy to understand.
PS: I dont think I will write a post and upload photos on today's CIP today, as I seriously feel tired, despite the hours of sitting around. I postulate that Lengkok Bahru somehow induces sleepiness. Either that or that talking and the act of forming vocal bonds causes tiredness, going against the knowledge that bond forming is exothermic.