my style is my signature

(3/07/2008 10:51:00 PM)

To the class photographer:
My apologies. I meant perpendicular to the ground, not the normal. Thanks for pointing it out. Thanks also for contributing the highly precise and accurate way of determining exactly how great I am.

The problem with the whole satanic-ritual-regarding Ming Yang thing, however, is that

1. Why would I be jealous/ be threatened by Ming Yang? I mean, sure, he's smart. But who're we talking about? It's like saying that the sun would be jealous of a light bulb. Although, of course, that's a slight understatement which you might not want to take at face value.

2. There is no evidence to support it at all. Besides the fact that I wasn't there in the first place (having only wandered to the class bench minutes before flag raising, having woken up half an hour late), the person crouching next to Ming Yang is wearing *pants*. However, the fact that it was *your* bag causes me to wonder who is the one casting the true satanic ritual. I can understand why, of course. It must be intolerable knowing someone as great as I am. But know that besides the fact that drawing off all of Ming Yang's brain power will still not make you as smart and wonderful as I am, it's slightly unethical to do so.

Before you dismiss the above as a groundless accusation, let's examine some of the evidence (1):

-"*Imagines screaming men running away from toilet cubicles by a smiling and materialising xin rong* )"
-"Fear the Almighty cxr! Remember to burn and offer incense and other suitable offerings daily. (Works like ILPs, random cold jokes, lifetimes of slavery etc are all accepted as they are priceless due to their vertical supply curve. Dont fret though, for everything else, there's Mastercard)"
-"*faints at ghastly sight of cxr's smile materialising next to him*"

Let us make a few assumptions before I carry on. Assume that we're all typing in English and not some other language that I have never heard of that happens to bear an uncanny resemblance to it. Also, let us assume that he does not suffer from some disease that causes him to type stuff weirdly and randomly.

These conditions holding, it seems safe to assume that he thinks of seeing me in the male toilet as well as in his house. That can only be interpreted as a mad desire to see more of me, since I am such a sweet and wonderful person. In order to achieve that, methods that are acceptable to him include devoting his life to me. While I appreciate the thought behind the gesture, please know that I feel slavery beneath me (Wushuang, you might want to talk to Liza about your owning her), and besides burning incense pollutes the atmosphere. (As an aside, though, cash, cheques, and credit cards are accepted.)

However, due to scarcity, we know that resources (eg my time and energy) are limited and therefore if allocative efficiency is to be achieved, the point that I can occupy on the PPC (People-People Curve) has to be somewhere in the space above the x and to the right of the y axis. (I'm too lazy to draw the graph out, so please assume it to be a concave PPC with the photographer on one axis and everyone else on the other).

This seems to have escaped the class photographer's notice, and so, in his attempt to create an infinite amount of resources, short-circuited his brain and decided to start hurling random accusations at me. Don't be too hard on him, though, it's just because I'm too wonderful.
In summary, for those who are still in the dark, I am not the class photographer and the class photographer is not me. But I encourage you to read his posts as well, since he has made a number of extremely appropriate comments about my character. That being said, however, his jealousy seems to have clouded his vision, since he has lobbed a few false accusations at me.

On an unrelated note, I would like to point out to Wushuang that she has to learn how to quote people correctly. Or perhaps I should take the fact that she thinks my words as good as those as ***s as a compliment.

P.S. Please don't make the class outing on thurs! Let's have it after our gp extra lesson or something (since more than half the class is involved. Or we can all go for extra gp lessons together! Class bonding! I mean, if 6k can go mopping (almost) as a class, why not us?

>my style is my signature

Sources:(1)-08s6h.blogspot.com. The source for all things 6h, where standards are rigorously maintained by the bloggers themselves. In other words, this is a reliable source, as the authors are liable to the fists of their classmates if anything inappropriate is said.
by tgcxr