Regarding scandals
(3/18/2008 07:57:00 PM)
Given that the class is so passionate about scandals, the class photographer would like to make clear his stand on this issue first, especially about the usage of cameras.Basically, I can provide the equipment for you to capture your compromising shots of others. BUT, I will not PRESS the button for you. This is to avoid entanglement into the relationships (good or bad) of others. I can post those pictures up for you too, but proper attribution will be given.
However, there is one exception that I will gladly make for (barring those impossible moral issues like: "Would you take a picture of wu shuang and XXX together or would you rather let the whole world die?").
IF I have been embroiled in a scandal with 100% no factual basis or justification, may it be known that I will very happily snap photos of whomever started it.
Originally, I also wanted to imagine rather horrific and gruesome deaths/unfortunate eventsfor whomever started these baseless scandals
e.g.
- W jumped into a swimming pool, only to find that it was only a tanker of concentrated sulphuric acid, dehydrating XXX into pure carbon. Surely quicker and more efficient than cremation.
- U heard a salesman selling fresh "royal water" and thought that it would make her perfectly royal (and more attractive to the opposite sex) and thus drank a bottle of it. Unfortunately the salesman was really selling aqua regia, a mixture of concentrated nitric acid and concentrated hydrochloric acid, which easily dissolves gold. Needless to say, her insides dissolved like hot butter above a bunsen burner.
- In a bid to attract the attention of her soulmate, S decided to travel to the sun during the night as it would be MUCH cooler then. She was unfortunately incinerated in a regal fashion as the spaceship was swallowed up, causing a spectacular brightening that was witnessed by everyone on Earth, ensuring that she went off with a bang.
- H decided to dump random chemicals down the drain as she failed to concoct a love potion from them. As I'm sure you know, this was disregarding the classic laboratory safety rule: ALWAYS DISPOSE YOUR CHEMICALS IN A PROPER FASHION. The resultant explosion and flying body parts caused quite a commotion.
- U tried to solicit attention and respect from bypassers by sitting in a throne connected to thousands of helium balloons as she rose into the air, demanding that all the mere mortals below her bring a suitable prince for her. Unfortunately, she forgot to think about her means of descent, and thus she floated uncontrollably upwards. Following the ideal gas equation, the balloons increased in volume since the pressure decreased till they popped, and then U was brought back down to Earth in a most noticeable fashion.
- Despondent over her failure to attract her dearest, A attempted to murder her two-timing lover with poison laced tea and put it on her table. After going for a hour long shower to ensure that she was presentable however, she forgot that the tea was poisoned and instead drank it.
- Being another despondent lover, N decided to look for animal counterparts and kissed a venomous rattlesnake to express her undying love to it. The shocked and unappreciative snake however decided to pump all its venom into N.(Note that it could be its way of expressing its love however)
- After deciding that her lover was brighter than the sun, G decided to look at the sun directly to make a comparison. She was doubly sorely dissapointed when she realised that her lover did not emit light and that she had gone blind.
Then again, I think that these types of occurrences are rather mean. So I thought that I shouldnt.
Point? Lets try to keep this blog a scandal free zone. We must believe in the power of positive posts instead of the politics and posts of hatred and gossip.
And with that I rest my case.