pi day

(3/14/2008 11:32:00 PM)

Realised (thanks to junhui) that I neglected to explain who Jamie Pang is, probably because I assumed that everyone knew about her already. I shall not even bother trying to give a comprehensive story about her and her achievements, since this will likely result in the cramping of my fingers and the decrease of everyone' s ability to see things beyond 5 cm of their eyes. Suffice it to say that she's disturbingly smart in multiple areas.

And wushuang, can you please go get a proper pair of specs? Or must I highlight everything important?

In case anyone is wondering why this isn't on the tagboard, it's partially because some context is always nice to have, if only to waste some of our precious time, and mostly because those are *my* words and should therefore be preserved for posterity.

Here I shall exhort everyone to blog! I mean, I know how wonderful my entries are, but diversity is important! Besides, how will people appreciate how great I am if there's nothing to compare it with?
by tgcxr