of untitles and uniforms
(3/17/2008 10:18:00 AM)
For the 3 most interesting posts, I think we should have kiayee's first 3 posts. Especially the one where he talks about how great I am-I'm sure that's the most popular topic:)Btw who has been giving weird titles to my entries? I like leaving them untitled, thanks very much.
The only reason I'm saying this here is because the tagboard went nuts once again and now I can't post on it. I'm not even supposed to be here at this point in time, but I couldn't resist sneaking in another entry before the eminent judges come and judge our blog.
Let us flood the blog with proclamations of how much we love our school! And how much we love the judges! Like how beautiful/handsome/intelligent they all are (it would help tremendously if I actually *knew* who they were, but I don't)!
Or I shall talk about the hwachong uniform, which I absolutely love. I am not being sarcastic here, btw- wear ****'s(the school name has been censored in case I get mobbed or something) uniform for 4 years and you will gain a great appreciation for the hwachong uniform.
Firstly, and most importantly, IT HAS SLEEVES!
I shall not elaborate too much on why sleeves are important in case it offends anyone's delicate sensibilties/ leads to people from **** complaining that hci people continually stare at their armholes whenever they are on the bus. It was my school for 4 years, after all.
Secondly, IT HAS NO PLEATS! (or at least a negligible amount)
Again, try ironing a skirt that has about half a million pleats to know what the meaning of this is.
Pleat after pleat after pleat after pleat after pleat is more than enough to make everyone beat. With the new uniform, at least I don't have to spend half my life ironing it. (Although, strictly speaking, I haven't ironed my **** uniform that many times, I've done it enough times to gain a healthy respect for it)
Thirdly, IT PREVENTS EVERYONE FROM FREEZING TO DEATH IN SCHOOL!
Before I extoll this particular virtue, however, I should add that it is by no means a cure for all the freezing rooms in the school, but it is a great help compared to a certain sleeveless uniform I could mention.
Besides, the famed fire-proof, water-proof and everything-proof material helps keep the heat in. Not to mention the collar. Thus the air nearest to our bodies remains warm for a longer period of time, making life more comfortable in general.