My first post! Haha...

(3/04/2008 03:39:00 PM)

I'm sure everyone is dying to read my post, so I can't possibly disappoint you all, right?

Firstly thanks to hanyang for doing the blog, without which none of my adoring fans would be able to catch me on it. It's a great contribution! You should be proud of yourself.

Secondly, why don't we fill up the sidebars with some rubbish? Like 6 random words starting with h, eg: (You must see this, it's really horrible. Especially good for dieting people!)
-happy
-hyper
-hip
-heaven
-hell
-hwachong!?!

Or we can always dedicate a special section to our class hobbies:
1. Sleeping
2. Talking
3. Eating

"I get complaints from every lecturer about your class- if you aren't sleeping, you're talking..."

(see? I *do* listen in class:))(Btw I know Ms Lim says you should italicise when you're trying to emphasise something, but I'm a little old school and prefer the ** method. Besides, my handwriting has only one standard non-bolded, non-italicised mode, so this is simply more expedient.)

I'm on a bit of a roll now, so I shall continue crapping and make sure I waste a substantial amount of your time unless you choose (wisely) to close the page by clicking the cute little x at the top right-hand corner. Maybe the judges will confuse long for interesting. Speaking of which, we should try harder to win! $400! *is already drooling in anticipation*

To win, we're supposed to show how we live with passion, right? In line with the theme, I shall talk about someone that I'm very passionate about. Which is, rather obviously, myself!

How wonderful am I? I always find this a very hard topic to discuss- it's very hard for me to decide which part of me I should talk about, since I'm so wonderful in every way. Maybe it's my sparkling personality. Or perhaps it's my effusive charm. Or my dazzling smile. Maybe we should have a poll or something so that I can find out which part of me is the *most* wonderful! But then again, I wouldn't want to give everyone such a big headache. It's like trying to choose between $1 million in cash and a $1 million cheque- there's a difference, of course, but it isn't substantial.

In general, to tell the truth, this topic isn't a very interesting one. It's like debating 'does the sun rise from the east?'. Everyone says yes, how true, and thinks about how great it is that the world works this way, but there's nothing much to say.

According to essay writing convention, I should end everything with a proper conclusion summmarising my point, but this is not an essay (question assumptions!) and so I shall just end it in a different way.

I hope this causes everyone to blog more, whether because
(a)My moving and heartfelt prose has moved you to tears and so you want to contribute now
or
(b)If you post, this post will be moved further down the page and it won't be the first thing people see when they come here.
by tgcxr