huayu cool!

(3/21/2008 11:13:00 PM)

After even our gp tutor succumbed and used chinese, I have come to the conclusion that a huayu cool craze is currently sweeping the school.

Initially, I thought the epidemic to be confined within the boundaries of my cca。It was always endemic in the bridge popluation (eg cha-ing a person), so I thought the trend to be due to the chinese chess captain and vice-captain's innate compulsion to speak chinese whenever they play chinese chess (henceforth abbreviated as c chess). (For that matter, they use c chess terms when discussing international chess (i chess) as well.)

I knew that my (i chess) senior had caught the bug when his favourite phrase 'it's ok' got converted into ‘没事的!’and when he was losing, he started exclaiming “我被拥有了!”

Now that this thing seems to have spread, there is probably no hope for the rest of us. One day, we will all exclaim 好游戏!after we lose to our opponent and then remark to our friends that said opponent is 不平衡.
by tgcxr