Erwin Schroedinger Speaks
(3/27/2008 09:19:00 PM)

Erwin Schroedinger
(or at least his tiger)
Good day all! Kia Yee currently has some domestic trouble to handle, so I shall be substituting for him today! Arent you happy to see my majesty in its full glory?
As it is, it isnt too strange that he has to face domestic opposition. With scandalous acts like these occurring, it isnt miraculous that he has to beg me to type this out to satisfy Keat Ying's demand:

Image 1: Me on a Near Death Experience due to Liza's wanton aggression. It is strange that someone actually wants to kill me, given that without me, they wouldnt be here today.
(That applies to you Liza, your project is DEAD if I wasnt around to give you my equation)

Image 2: The end result of being Liza's plaything. Wu Shuang you should stop pushing Liza about, or else I would suffer. Dont you wish that I could roam the grassy plains of India regally and my head held up high?
Especially since I'm so ADORABLE???
And besides, if you dont stop, I'm afraid that you will see....

Image 3: My dead body. Thankfully through the use of quantum superposition, my wave function collapsed into an alive state after closing and reopening the box.
Anyway, today was definitely most interesting. It isnt common for people to go to some cafe for GP lessons. Nevertheless, that did happen (no less encouraged by Ms Lim's hunger).
Speaking of which, inspiration did not seem to be limited in Kia Yee's group. They managed to come up with VERY imaginative word play, which was definitely boosted by practical knowledge of Chemistry concepts. So dont claim that chemistry is useless. However to keep you in a state of quantum superposition, I shall not reveal the extent of word play used. Lets just say that Ming Yang's " Macromolecules" seem childish compared to the quality and quantity of words used in our paper.
To all those waiting for my grand appearance, please dont fret about today's abrupt ending. I'm sure that I will come back someday (As long as no more life threatening experiences occur). So keep a look out!
Erwin Schroedinger...tunnelling out.
