is it true? Is it harmful? Is it necessary?

(3/05/2008 11:24:00 PM)

Errata:
Entertaining and informative though the posts of our resident photographer are, I have to interrupt the fun in order to edit some points about the 6hian method of energy conservation:
-It seems that Hanwen wasn't sleeping with his eyes open-he was meditating with his eyes closed. (source: Ms Lim, and Hanwen (who assured me that he wasn't sleeping))
-I have fallen asleep in a position perpendicular to the normal before. However, there are still new things to achieve! We have yet to sleep while propelling ourselves forward mechanically, although I am not sure if this goes against Newton's 1st Law, since an object at rest is supposed to remain at rest unless an unbalanced external force acts on it. (Sleeping while walking/runnign would imply that this object at rest is not remaining at rest despite no unbalanced external force acting on it.) But never fear! We are, after all, SMTP (Sleeping Mugging Talking Pia-ers).

"
'now before i continue i have to ask myself, is it true? is it worth saying? is it.....'doesn't this quote sound wonderfully familiar?? HINT: the person is from our class, who's not very tall (i.e. short), and who's REALLY narcissistic!! (if you still can't get it, please refer to the posts below... who does it sound like? haha)
"
-The accurate quote is actually "is it true? Is it harmful? Is it necessary?" (which you would actually know if you *listened* (like I do, being the sweet and wonderful person that I am:))
-I'm sure the person who *really* gave us that quote will appreciate being called short and narcissistic. Great job! You've shown me once again how intelligent you are.

Anyway, I would first like to congratulate myself on the outstanding success of my post. So much stuff has been posted since then (in the space of one day!) that I can't find my original entry any more. Can the admin please fix it so that everyone can see all the previous entries? (Theoretically, I cannot use the word 'can', because it is apparently not proper English. In other words, can cannot, but cannot can. How's that for a paradox?)

Ok, so let me rewrite that sentence. Is it possible for the administration to modify the code so that everyone is possessed of the ability to see the previous entries?

Oh, and now that I'm on my home com and can *finally* see the pic I'm really impressed! I'm not sure who did it...but I think it's a great job! Definitely a worthy background for my entries.

The class photographer's entries really amazed me. They're so funny! I nearly died laughing over the furballs and the possible options, not to mention the analysis of our class's unique method of energy conservation. (I nearly typed conversation again. They're so different, but it's so easy to mix the 2 up! Like, um, destiny and density. Imagine saying- the destiny of the liquid is 1.0kgm^-3.)

Lastly, to jamie: ALRIGHT!;)
by tgcxr