Chapter 4, Verse 5

(3/13/2008 11:08:00 PM)

Before I say anything else, I was totally blown away by the new template! Great job liza (I'm assuming you did it)! Definitely a worthy background for my entries.

And thanks to the previous entry, I have discovered that I am following in the shoes of the great descartes! I am extremely pleased by this, especially ever since I was compared to claire soon (I'm sure the name alone is enough to make everyone tremor in fear).

As to how...

"You know, the only other person I know (who tucks in their school uniform) is Claire Soon."-an imperfect quote attributed to the lovely Jamie Pang (again another name that is likely to make everyone tremor in fear)

Conclusion: I am not being a lazy bum but a practitioner of cartesianism;I am not a weirdo but a future Claire Soon!
(Disclaimer: Technically speaking I am not sure how true I would like the 2nd part of the statement to be. It would probably mean a drop in status, seeing how great I am.)

PS.Someone should add something like "Chapter 4, verse 5" so that people can flip to the relevant page of 'the great words of wushuang' and mark it down and memorize it.;)

And maybe we should link other class blogs (ie those outside our fac/year). We should let as many people bask in our reflected glory as possible, shouldn't we?

In addition to that (a different connector to break the monotony), *please* persuade other people to blog! If only to push my posts further down...
by tgcxr