(4/12/2008 12:01:00 AM)

I realized that my post about the war thing made more assumptions which I am too lazy to clarify. Yours truly is writing this post in a state of cognitive impairment as a result of posting at this lovely civilized hour and as a result of cca. Coherence is therefore something that is not guaranteed.

Frankly I am quite surprised that the whole thing escalated into something near a war. Admittedly I was essentially living under a rock for the past few days (getting something known as sleep) and was thus not cognizant of some of the more apparently interesting things that happened. However, I find it hard to believe that people as civilized as we all would actually come to anything more than heated posts. And personally, I am quite amazed that a whole bunch of non-6h/k-students actually believed that we would and felt like stepping in.

Essentially it was just a bit of ranting over a couple of slight differences (which we are (hopefully) mature enough to understand and get over) that got a bit animated. So we should all just ignore it and go on with life. If we haven't done so already. (That is to say, said author does not believe that this issue should be brought up in any offiial context because nothing has happened and nothing is unlikely to happen.)
by tgcxr